Weekly Videos

ICYMI- Our Weekly Announcement Video and our Weekly What's Up Wednesday Videos are both here for you to catch up on What's Happening Now

LOADING PLAYER…

Ladies Bible Study

Ladies!  If you are looking to go deeper into God's Word and learn how to study out what it says, this is the group for you!  We are still working our way through the Book of Romans but you can jump in at any time with us.  If you have any questions about this group, email Leanna here.  We hope you'll join us

Thursday nights in March, 6-7 pm in the Loop classroom.

We use a Green, Yellow, Red system for in person, 

a Zoom link is available upon request.

Landscape Workday

Easter is coming quickly this year and we've got a few special projects we'd like to tackle outside to prepare for our Outdoor Open Air Service and Easter experience.  If you like to work outside, we'd love your help!

Saturday, March 20th 7-11 am

Please bring your gloves and tools

Sign up in the Lobby or email Leanna here

Open Air Service

Our Open Air Outdoor Service was a wonderful way to gather!  We're going to do it again for those who are not yet ready to join us inside on the weekends.  Please join us outside for a socially distanced service on Sunday, March 7th at 10:00 am

Please wear a mask for the comfort of others.

*We've also got about 7 spaces next to the stage if you'd like to remain in your car, for whatever the reason. Let us know if you'd like one of these spaces reserved for you. 

Drive-in Movie Night Fundraiser

Bring your chairs and enjoy our beautiful evenings at our Drive-in movie night! There will be a concession stand available too. Just $10/car load to get in and support our 2Twenty2 teens in their need for new electrical equipment for their room. *Movie being shown is TBA.

Blood Drive

Every donation helps 3 people, that's a fantastic return on investment!  We are holding a blood drive on Saturday, April 17th, from 9-2 in our parking lot. Currently, you'll also find out if you have antibodies for Covid-19! 


The best way to sign up is to go to the website: www.redcrossblood.org and in the upper right hand corner use the code: vision to get our drive to make an appointment OR click the link.  Walk-ins are welcome, but appointment times will take priority meaning, not sure how long you will wait without an appointment.  And with the RapidPass option, you can fill out your health history ahead of time the day of and speed up the process when you're here.

  

Questions? Email Leanna



 "Did you know":

~Blood donation helps to lower harmful iron stores

~Reduces your risk for heart attack and cancer

~It is good for your mental health, your liver and your mitochondria!


Only 5% of people regularly engage in blood donation, but that small percentage outlive the other 95% in every study done to assess factors influencing longevity!

 

 ~Nationally, we currently only have a 2-3 day supply of blood, should a large national disaster occur, people will die due to not enough blood

~The shelf life of red blood cells is 42 days, and platelets, only 5 days

~Blood transfusion is the fourth most common inpatient hospital procedure in the U.S

Save a life, donate blood! 

Center of Opportunity

Donations & Volunteers needed

The Gospel Rescue Mission's Center of Opportunity is unable to host Hope Fest this year and is therefore in need of some donations.  We have a collection area in the lobby accepting drop off donations T-Su.  Items needed are: Single Roll Toilet Paper rolls, Protein Bars, Canned Protein, Single Pouch Dog/Cat Food, Personal Hygiene Products for Women and Men, Socks, Water, Single Serve Non-Perishable Food Items.

They could also use some volunteers.  Sign up in the lobby or email Leanna.